CAR DISINFECTION SERVICE
(done at your Home/ Location)
Although it isn’t visible, car interiors are home to plenty of germs and bacteria, which is why they need to be cleaned regularly and sterilized properly. With the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic that is affecting lives all around the world, we have created a unique disinfection package that will give you complete peace of mind whether you’re disinfecting a car you already own or one you have just bought from an unknown seller. What’s more, this service is done at your home/ preferred location offering complete convenience & safety.
Options starting From AED 200.00
HOW IT WORKS?
Treatment System consists of a fumigation device to atomize the Odorless Anti-Bacterial solution into an ultra fine mist containing hundreds of millions of microscopic nano-sized cleaning particles. This ultra fine mist is able to penetrate deep into virtually all areas of the ventilation system, and into carpets, cushions, seating etc killing the germs and bacteria hiding beneath the surface.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
SELLERS: Seller: With a Car Sanitized badge on your YallaMotor used car advertisement, as the seller of a vehicle that has been completely sanitized, you stand the opportunity to sell your car quicker as buyers are likely to be drawn to a germ-free vehicle.
BUYERS: On the other hand, as a buyer, it is important to have the vehicle sanitized after purchasing it as this would kill all germs and bacteria, making it a clean and safe environment for you to transport your family and friends.
1. The car’s air conditioning system is seldom cleaned
2. The moist and damp A/C ducting helps breed bacteria and fungus in every single car’s AC system
3. Any bacteria introduced into the AC system is recirculated non-stop inside cockpit
4. Foul odors from the AC system is a result of fungus growth
5. Carbon and charcoal AC filters do not stop bacteria and mold growing inside the AC system
6. The new HEPA A/C FILTERS gets clogged due to dust hence cannot prevent bacteria or mold growth
1. Kills 99.9% of the bacteria, molds and fungi
2. Reduces the spread of influenza (i.e. H1N1, SARS) and the common cold
3. Improves air quality and Deodorizes the interior
4. Helps individuals with existing respiratory problems
5. Removes build up of bacteria colonies
Safe, non-toxic and environmentally safe
6. Provides immediate and long-term protection against bacteria and viruses
7. Improves air-conditioning efficiency
8. FDA/ EPA approved and proven lab tests from Chemlab, Chemsil, SGS, TUV and SIRIM